Ahh Mother’s day! The perfect excuse to make your mum feel a million dollars. There are always so many lovely gifts in the shops to treat your mother to, and I always am a bit overwhelmed as what to buy. However I found some items I think all mothers would love :)
First things first, flowers are a no brainer. I will always head straight to Marks and Spencer for blooms; they are always stunning to look at; great quality and are really reasonably priced. The delivery is uber quick too.
1. Lola's Cupcakes are the best cupcakes money can buy in my humble opinion. The icing is always so scrumptious and the cake itself is moist and full of flavor. Plus, they have the prettiest designs and colours. All beautifully presented.
2. Laurent Perrier Rose is the lux wine of choice, and this keepsake birdcage case is Uh-mazing. This is a major pricey item, but if you are looking to spend that little bit more this year- this is THE gift to get any wine lover.
3. Rae Feather bags are these super stylish wicker baskets, complete with initial detailing. Why not personalise a tote for your mum?
4. The Emma Bridgewater print has always been a firm favourite of mine, and I was delighted to see Marks and Spencer now have a range featuring some of her trademark prints. So pretty and inexpensive. And who doesn’t love PJs?
5. I discovered Biscuiteers a few years ago, and they are the most creative biccies ever! In a beautiful keepsake tin, you can purchase all sorts of themed biscuits. This mother’s day edition is only £30!
6. Charbonnel et Walker choccies are a firm favourite of any self-confessed chocoholic, and these are just exquisite! They come in a variety of boxes, and this heart box is the cutest! Its only £4 too; a great token gift.
7. I am a huge lover of Diptyque candles and this limited edition pink 'Rosaviola' scent which is a collaboration with Olympia De Tan is high on my list, let alone any mum! It would look great on a dressing table and Diptyque candles smell out of this world. Pricey, yes. But totally worth it.